Of course we think we're awesome.
Now it's up to us to prove it.
Role & Responsibilities
- Basic keyboarding and computer skills
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Able to work well in a team environment but also be able to work independently and efficiently, without micro-management
- Ability to easily learn and understand new skills, and is excited to take on new tasks
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
Who we are
We are a creative, energetic family
When people need to get set up for Medicare, it is a beast of a process. We make it quick and easy for our clients who want to enroll, have questions, and want to be covered from a health insurance perspective when they retire.
You may be thinking to yourself, "Hold on, how can you possibly make Medicare and health insurance interesting and exciting?" 🤔
Well, that's our top-secret talent. But, that is one of our team members being launched into a lake by other member of the team so there's a little spoiler.
We are a family. We care about each other and talk to each other and help each other at work and in life. If you're looking for a company that throws you in a corner to keep your head down and grind away all day, this isn't the place.
If you want a say in the direction of the company...
If you want to feel like you belong and can get along with people...
If you want to treat clients like you would your own mom or dad...
This is the place for you, and we want you here.